RPGers for Christ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My RPGish story.

3 posters

Go down

My RPGish story. Empty My RPGish story.

Post  fofinabirene Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:05 pm

So, i'm gonna try to write a story, BUT! you all get to make suggestions. just put em inside (()) things. Smile
Its mainly gonna be based on trueness... so. i might not use all suggestions. Smile

(i might mention more people than this in passing.)

Name: Acadia Larsen
Looks: blonde, 5ft 5in, green/gray/blue eyes
Personality: bouncy, mostly quiet, very protective of friends
Favorite color: Green

Name: Amber Shore
Looks: blonde, blue eyes, glasses, 5ft 4in.
Personality: happy, loyal, very cute
Favorite color:light pink
(best friends with Acadia)

Name: Mitchell Wollmann
Looks: blonde, baby blue eyes, braces, BIG smile, about 6 ft.
Personality: caring, fun, brotherly, teaser.
Favorite color: Green
(best friends with Spencer.)

Name: Spencer Andrews
Looks: Brown hair, Brown eyes, big smiler bout 6ft,
Personality: much like Mitchell,
Favorite color: Hunter Orange

okay. those are a few of my people. more may come later, but those are my main peeps. xD[b]

Last edited by fofinabirene on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 4 times in total

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

My RPGish story. Empty Re: My RPGish story.

Post  fofinabirene Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

POSTING WHAT WAS HERE FARTHER DOWN!!!

Just so's you know. xD

Last edited by fofinabirene on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie101 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:31 pm

(rofl seriously?! Is this like they live in the same place and all?))

Name: Amy Smith
Looks:5' 4'' and 3/4ths, *sigh*, really cute, freckles, green eyes, and brown hair.
Is: active in every sport, talks to random people some times, and loves DW...
Favorite Color- All of them!
Name: Jessica Lyn Desse
Looks: Blonde highlights, brown hair, brown eyes, tall, and pretty 5'3''
Is: very talkitive, doesn't have hand-i-coordination... and secretly likes DW too
Favorite color-Lime green..
Name: Dylan Windler
Looks: Red head, freckles everywhere, and the popular one...
Is: Active in sports, shy, and no one knows who he likes...
Favorite color:Pink :\
Jamie101
Jamie101

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Jamie101 wrote:(rofl seriously?! Is this like they live in the same place and all?))

Name: Amy Smith
Looks:5' 4'' and 3/4ths, *sigh*, really cute, freckles, green eyes, and brown hair.
Is: active in every sport, talks to random people some times, and loves DW...
Favorite Color- All of them!
Name: Jessica Lyn Desse
Looks: Blonde highlights, brown hair, brown eyes, tall, and pretty 5'3''
Is: very talkitive, doesn't have hand-i-coordination... and secretly likes DW too
Favorite color-Lime green..
Name: Dylan Windler
Looks: Red head, freckles everywhere, and the popular one...
Is: Active in sports, shy, and no one knows who he likes...
Favorite color:Pink :\
darlin, this isn't a real RPG.. its more of a story. its mainly gonna be my story.... with a bunch of twists in it. Smile maybe later on in it, after i'm up to 'now' in my life, then you can join...
i know this is your site....

Smile

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm

by 'my story' i mean things that have happened to me. ((or things that i wished to have happened.))

Last edited by fofinabirene on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Acadia Larsen woke up with a start. Camp today.
she jumped out of bed and went to the mirror, grabbed her brush and quickly combed her hair, and put it in a high ponytail. she went over to the hope chest her dad had made her and put on the clothes she had picked out. a shorter denim skirt and her I ♥️ John Deere Tshirt.
She grabbed her Suitcase and dragged it down the stairs and out to the living room.
She flipped on the light and looked around. her sister's clothes were all over the couch and floor. "Holy Buckets! she honestly can't be bringing all that stuff..." She said out loud. Acadia picked up the phone and dialed her best friend's number, it rang twice and Amber answered, "Hello, this is the Shore residence." "Hi Amber. its me. one, i can't wait to see you, two, my older sister's stuff is ALL over the living room. how are you?" Amber laughed, "Wow... is she even up yet?" "Psh, no. its 7:00, she's probably just waking up. I think she piled ALL her clothes on the couch before she went to bed last night."

Last edited by fofinabirene on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:55 pm

"Oh wow" Amber said "she's insane... Hey, do you think we'll get in the same room this year?"
"We had better!! we've only been in the same room once, out of what... 8 years?" Acadia said "And besides, Abby and Tisha are graduated, so there will be more room. I TOTALLY call their bunks! you should try to get there early, since you live closer than i do, and save those bunks!!" She put major emphasis on the last three words.
"I know right? we've fought for those bunks for four years now, we HAVE to get them. No highway option."
Acadia laughed, "Quoting movies are we now? Do you know if..." A loud bang interrupted her. "Woah, hang on a sec."
She set down the phone and went to the other room. Her sister Karli was walking down the stairs, her light brown hair bouncing loosely.
Karli's suitcase, obviously full, was laying at the bottom of the stairs. "If thats what you're bringing to camp... whats that stuff all over the living room?"
"thats just the stuff i didn't want to bring. i downsized alot. Besides, Camp isn't a fashion show." Karli said, waving her finger at Acadia. "Who were you talking to? Mom is just getting ready now... and Dad is at work already." Acadia rolled her eyes, "I'm talking on the phone to Amber. Oh yeah, she's waiting." Acadia walked back into the living room and picked up the phone, "Sorry bout that, Kari just threw her suitcase down the stairs." "Well, at least you don't have a brother who woke you up at five this morning, and made you help him repack what mom had packed the night before, Apparently my little brother who shall remain nameless.." "Seth" Acadia broke in.
"Ahh, Yeah. thinks that my Mom doesn't pack his clothes right or something." "At least you see your brother every day, I haven't seen mine in over 6 months." Acadia said, twisting the phone cord around her finger, "I wish my mom would pack my SISTER'S clothes for her." She laughed.
"I HEARD THAT!" Kari called from the other room. "I KNOW YOU DID!" Acadia called back. "Well anyways, I should go eat breakfast, and hurry mom and Kari up, so we can leave... We do have over 3 hours of driving to do." Amber laughed, "I only have 10 minutes. i might go back to sleep." "That sounds like a good plan, I'm gonna sleep the whole way, or try to." "Like THAT will happen, you're sister will probably keep you awake." Acadia gasped, "I almost forgot my dress!" "Oh my word! thanks for saying that! i would have too! Talk to you at camp!" "Yeah, see you there, Hugs." "Hugs. Bye."
Acadia hung up the phone and dashed out of the room, almost running into her sister, "Sorry!" she called as she ran past her and up the stairs. She ran to her room, and opened her dark green door. Out of breath, she went over to her closet and took out her black formal dress and the shrug that went with it. "I almost forgot you!" she said to her outfit, then laughed at herself for doing so.
She went to the full length mirror and held the dress up to herself. "I hope you will look good on me, enough to get a guy at the fireworks."
She sighed, grabbed her pillow off her bed, and the stuffed cat her brother had got her in Germany. and carried the things downstairs.
Her Mom called down to her just as she got to the bottom, "Have the van packed up, Honey, and tell Kari to clean up those clothes! she doesn't have to put them away, just in her room." "Okay mom." Acadia kept walking, "KARi..." "I heard her Cadia." Kari said.
"Oh. Sorry. Is all your stuff down here? i'm gonna pack the van up." "Yep, could you put my pillow in the front-ish area? I wanna sleep." "Sure thing sis."

!!THUS ENDS THAT PART!!

Want more?

Last edited by fofinabirene on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:41 pm

Mitchell Wollmann opened his eyes and looked at his alarm clock, ugg, 8:00, time to get up.
He threw back his denim patchwork quilt that his mom had made him, and swung his feet over the edge of the bed. Then, he remembered. Camp started today! He smiled, he had been counting down this day for months. He stood, Went to his dresser and opened his pants drawer. "Hmm, khaki pants, or jeans.." he said aloud to himself, "Jeans." He quickly put them on, and looked at his shirts. "Plain white? Or Green..." He asked himself. "Uhm.. Green." He put it on and looked in the mirror, and laughed. It was on backwards. He switched it around, then grabbed the comb off his dresser. He combed through his wavy blonde hair. He combed it straight up and laughed again. "MITCHELL! Are you're pretty baby blue eyes open?" Mom. She loved talking about his eyes. Mainly because they looked just like hers. "Yes Mom." He said. "Can i come in?" She asked "Yeah Mom, Come in." He turned around, As she opened the door. "Mitch!!" She said in mock surprise, "Your hair is CRAZY! are you planning on impressing some girl?" She winked. "Oh Mom quit it." he turned back to the mirror and combed his hair back down. "Wanna help me carry my bag and stuff down?" He said, putting his comb in a pocket of his black duffel bag, that was sitting at his feet. "Sure." She picked up his duffel bag and went out. He went to his closet and took out his suit, and grabbed his white tie, and black shirt. "I hope i get a girl to ask to the fireworks with me."
Thursday at camp was dress-up night, everyone dresses up a lot. He stared at his suit and said "If Spencer forgets his suit, i'm gonna shoot him!" He grabbed the hanging bag, and put them inside. He picked his pillow and sleeping bag up and walked out of his room, switching the light off and shutting the door.
He went down the hall to the stairs, almost running into his older brother Taylor. "Wow, thats an armload." Taylor said taking Mitchell's pillow. "You're actually bringing your suit!?!?" Taylor said in amazement. "I thought you and Spencer were kidding!" Mitchell grinned, "Nope! We weren't. We're wearing them on Thursday." They went downstairs and dropped the stuff on the couch in the living room.

The guys went into the kitchen and Mitchell grabbed the cereal and bowls out of the cupboards, and Taylor got the milk, and spoons. They poured their cereal and milk, and began eating. Mom came into the room, Their sister Tisha followed close behind. "Mitchell, you're gonna be the hottest guy at camp on Thursday!" Taylor snorted "Just on Thursday?" He asked jokingly. "He's not going to wear the suit everyday Einstein-Goof!" Tisha joked back.
"You gonna have fun as a cook Tisha?" Mitchell said, changing the subject. "Not gonna poison our food?" Tisha sniffed, "I just might put it in yours, because of that comment." Mitchell and Taylor looked at each other, "I was joking with you Tish." Mitchell said. "It really wasn't that funny." "Okay guys, thats enough now." Mom said.
Mitchell got up, went to the sink and rinsed his bowl out. "I'm gonna go load up the van."
"Oh yeah, i was gonna say, I can't take you to camp, Mrs Andrews is going to pick you up."
"Okay, I'll not do that." Mitchell said, going back towards the stairs, he turned and went into the loving room and outside onto the porch.
He sat down on the swing, and laid his head back. The cat jumped into his lap, and he looked down at it. "You gonna miss me? Huh kitty?" He sighed, petting her, "Do you think i'll get some girl to sit with me? Huh? Yeah, i didn't think so either."
Just then, he heard a car horn. He looked up and saw the Andrew's Expedition coming into the driveway. He waved, patted the cat once more, and stood he went to the door and called in, "They're here Mom!"

<3Fofi

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:48 pm

He turned back around and went down the steps. His best friend Spencer got out. "Hey! Want help loading up?" Spencer asked "That'd be great." Mitchell said back. "Hey, did you remember your suit?" "Yes Mitchell, i got it." Spencer replied laughing. "Good. I don't want to be the only one looking like a dork." The boys laughed as they walked up the steps. "What color shirt do you have?" Mitchell asked
"Heh, Pink. and a blue striped tie." "Ahh! You insane person! I got a black shirt and a white tie."
The guys went inside, and picked up some things, and went back out to load them. Spencer opened the back door with a free hand. "Hi Mrs Andrews." Mitchell said "Hello Mitchell, how are you?" she said, turning to look back at them. "I'm great. Very excited."
Tisha came out with more things. "Is there enough room left for us?" she asked. "Oh we'll make room." Mrs Andrews said smiling.
Tisha and Mitchell went back to the house to say goodbye to their mom. Taylor and Mom were coming down the steps when they got there. "You behave yourselves, and have fun." Mom said, hugging each of them. They walked over to the expedition and got in. Mom waved as they drove out.

!!THUS ENDS THAT PART!!

<3Fofi

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 pm

not sure how to make them @ camp now....

more will be coming soon.

!! PLEASE COMMENT !!

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  helovesus Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 pm

i love it sweety! Smile do amzing work Smile
helovesus
helovesus

http://disney.go.com/magicartist/coloring/heffalump/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 pm

His_princess wrote:i love it sweety! Smile do amzing work Smile
thanks babe. Smile

(C U Thursday!!)

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 pm

!! ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER !!

Mitchell and Spencer jumped out of the car. "WoHoOO!!" they both cheered. "Wow. this is so awesome!" Mitchell said. "i've been looking forward to this moment since last year." Spencer smiled. "we ALL have!"
"HEY, could you two move so i can get out!?!?" Taylor said They looked behind them and Taylor was sitting there in the vehicle grinning. "Oh yeah." they laughed. The guys went and opened the back door and started taking their things out. "I hope we get upstairs this year!" Spencer said "Oh, we better find out where we are before we put our stuff in a room..." Mitchell said.
The boys left their things by the van and went to the main building. They went in the "field side" door, and went over to the pastor.
"Hey guys, need to get signed in?" Pastor Neil said, shaking hands with them. "Yep," Spencer said "and we were hoping to be upstairs this year." "I think you will be. Thats Brother Keith's room." the boys gave pastor their money for the canteen. "Did you want shirts?" He asked. "We have new ones." he held up a tan shirt with writing on the left side, it said: Richmond Lake Bible Camp EST. 1988.
"Those are cool!" Mitchell said "I think i'll wait though." He looked at Spencer "Yeah, me too."
The guys went outside and grabbed their things, and went down to the first cabin.
There were 3 cabins 2 for the girls and 1 for the guys.
They said hi to some old friends, and went upstairs in the brown building. they went to the second to last bunks and set their sleeping bags and pillows down on the top. The guys put their duffel bags in the right cubbyholes.
They went downstairs and met Taylor at the door. "Ahh! i got in the lobby with Brother Joel." Spencer and Mitchell laughed, "Have fun with Brother Long-Song!" Mitchell said.
They went outside and started going towards the softball field. A tan minivan drove in, "Theres Amber, Spencer." Mitchell said elbowing his best friend. "Shut-UP Mitchell." Spencer said, turning red. "Come on man, you know you like her... Admit it... come on." Mitchell teased "FINE. i do. Alright? Let it go!" "Are you gonna ask her to the fireworks?" Mitch coaxed. "maybe... It would be so awkward though!" "Whats so awkward about sitting with Amber at the fireworks!?!?" Mitchell asked.
Amber looked over at them just then, she waved and went into the building. "Thanks alot man." Spencer laughed. "I think she heard you." leaning on the fence, A big green van drove in, and parked. "Holy buckets." Mitchell said. "What?" Spencer looked to where Mitch was staring, "Yeah, thats Kari and Acadia." "I KNOW who that is. Acadia is so grown up!" "She's only a few months younger than us." Spencer said. He winked at Mitch, "why don't YOU sit with HER at the fireworks." Mitchell stared at him. "She would NEVER sit with me." He looked back at where they had parked, The girls were unloading their things.
Suddenly, the halls door flew open and Amber ran out.

Acadia looked up at the sound of a door opening roughly, shew saw Amber running over to her.
Acadia dropped the bag Kari had just handed her and ran to meet Amber, they hugged, squealing loudly. they stepped back and laughed. "Agh, i thought we'd NEVER get here!" Acadia said. "I like, JUST got here. Not even five minutes." They hugged again. "Oh, I asked Pastor, we are upstairs, last cabin!" "YES! lets go save our bunks!" The girls went to their van's and got some things. they linked arms and went towards the cabins.
As they passed Mitchell and Spencer, Mitchell caught Acadia's eye, and held it for a minute.
"...cool?" Amber was saying. "Cadi?" "Oh, what?" Acadia said, looking back to Amber,"I said, our counselors are Katie and Nicole again. isn't it cool." Amber repeated. "Yeah thats great."
She looked back at the guys, Spencer was giving Mitchell a look she didn't understand.

(((Might add more here.
I got to go now.
I'm prolly going to edit parts of this...)))

<3Fofi

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm

I CHANGED AUDRA TO AMBER!

!JUST a NOTE!

tongue

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie101 Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 am

okay haha i get it now i was like Amber?
but anyway you're an amazing rpger!!!!!!!!
peace out and want more!!!
Jamie
Jamie101
Jamie101

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Jamie101 wrote:okay haha i get it now i was like Amber?
but anyway you're an amazing rpger!!!!!!!!
peace out and want more!!!
Jamie
you're not totally Amber actually, but, parts of you will be in here, but most of her is my friend Amber, lol (fits huh?) and maybe she's a bit of my cousin. lol hehe.
I was thinking bout keeping going..... working on it. lol

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  fofinabirene Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:44 am

Mitchell watched the girls go toward the cabins, "Mitch...." Mitchell looked at Spencer, "What? why are you looking at me like that?" "You're acting like you think i'm blind! I saw that look that passed between you two." "You are just out to get me." Mitchell said and walked toward the soft ball field, where some other guys were playing.
Spencer watched him go. Seriously, he thought, Mitchell is acting so not normal all of a sudden. what was wrong with him?

The girls got to their cabin and opened the door. They looked at each other, and as if by some unspoken agreement, they ran up the stairs to the bunks they had wanted, the second to last, two bunks pushed together, on the top.
They weren't claimed yet. They put some things on them to claim them, and in the cubbyholes that went with the beds.
Then, they looked at each other again, and ran outside onto the balcony. Then, they finally talked. "This is going to be the best year ever!" Amber said.

((gtg again))

fofinabirene

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down